Strategic Plan 2023-26
VISION: Thinking boldly, caring deeply, and advocating courageously.
MISSION: Cultivating curiosity, fostering learning, and nurturing compassion in our Fearless Thinkers for a better tomorrow.
AT YELLOW SPRINGS SCHOOLS, WE VALUE…
● A diverse and inclusive community
● Supporting and nurturing ALL students on their learning journey
● Encouraging critical thinking, problem solving, active inquiry, and positive action
● Students, families, and staff who are involved, engaged, and curious
● Education in harmony with the environment
● The arts as integral to core learning
● Collaborative and consistent communication and conversation
GOAL 1: BOLD TEACHING AND LEARNING
Yellow Springs Schools teach deeper learning competencies and expand the academic experience through innovative practices.
GOAL 2: DEEP CARING
Yellow Springs Schools prioritize a culture of kindness, belonging, and well-being for all members of our school community.
GOAL 3: FACILITIES
Yellow Springs Schools provide a safe, comfortable, and accessible learning environment to instill pride and inspire current and future educational excellence.
GOAL 4: FINANCES
Yellow Springs Schools use resources strategically to support the district’s mission and plans for a sustainable tomorrow.
GOAL 5: SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Yellow Springs Schools, through a culture of connection and collaboration, foster inclusive engagement and community building that is accessible, relevant, and participatory