Thursday, May 13, 2021
Dear Yellow Springs Schools Parents,
With Ohio expanding the COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to the ages of children 12 to 15, in collaboration with Greene County Public Health (GCHP), we will offer an additional Yellow Springs High School Vaccine Clinic for students between the ages of 12 and 18 years old who would like to participate.
YSHS Vaccine Clinic Dates:
- Tuesday, May 18th from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at YSHS - 2nd dose for students who were vaccinated on Tuesday, April 27th & 1st dose for students between the ages of 12 and 18. Individuals receiving their 2nd dose need to bring their COVID-19 Vaccine Card.
- The 2nd dose will be in line with vaccine protocols.
If you and your student would like to participate, please click here to register. Scroll down to print off the GCPH Vaccine Consent Form and the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers.
The registration deadline is 12:00 p.m. on Monday, May 17th.
In partnership with Greene County Public Health (GCPH), YSHS will provide students with the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.
If you have any questions about the YSHS Vaccine Clinic, please reach out to Director of Business Operations & Athletics Jeff Eyrich at email@example.com or (937) 767-7224.
On Wednesday, May 12th, in an effort to increase the number of Ohioans who are vaccinated, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced statewide vaccine incentives, including:
- Ohioans under the age of 18 who are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine will be entered into a drawing for a four-year full scholarship to any of Ohio's state colleges and universities, including full tuition, room, and board.
- Ohioans aged 18 and older will be entered into a weekly drawing with a prize of up to $1 million.
- There will be a total of five weekly drawings for each prize will take place, with the first winners being announced on May 26th. Winners must have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the date of the respective drawing.
The drawings will be administered by the Ohio Department of Health with assistance from the Ohio Lottery Commission. Further details and contest rules will be announced by the Ohio Department of Health and the Ohio Lottery Commission next week during a briefing to news media. Click here for more information on Gov. DeWine’s announcement.
Dr. Terri L. Holden
GCPH Consent Form
Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers